We’re looking for an enthusiastic Marketing Manager to join and take a significant role in our newly structured marketing team at our HQ in Helsinki. You’ll report directly to the CMO and work closely with our driven, yet fun-loving team of in-house and freelance marketing professionals, as well as the global sales and product teams.
We offer an inspiring home for a determined professional who knows how to create great content and thrives on doing so to the very best of their ability.
Your role will drive the planning and execution of content strategy and demand generation activities globally. Your goal is to drive our no.1 position as the leading global provider through content marketing activities, mainly related to:
- Content Strategy: End-to-end content strategy creation and tactics to ensure we have suitable content for every role and stage during the customer journey
- Content Creation: Together with our extended marketing team, ensure needed content creation activities to meet the strategy and closely follow their success, propose deviations when needed.
- Content Re-purposing: Ensure each content piece created is a long-lived treasure that keeps giving and is bitten into timely deliverables to meet the needs of different marketing channels.
This is a new role so we’re looking for someone who has experience in a similar role and can hit the ground running, backed by the support of our in-house and extended marketing team. Understanding the modern demand generation and content marketing strategy is an asset, as is having experience in different global B2B marketing channels and communities.
As we are yet at the beginning of building our world-class marketing organization, the team is small but focused on building a positive and collaborative work environment. We’re strongly engaging adaptability and looking for versatile marketers that are able and willing to grow in their role and to take on a variety of tasks and responsibilities.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
- A growth mentality, a hands-on attitude, and a proactive mindset
- A love for writing, witty language skills, excellence in the English language
- Content marketing experience in B2B, preferably in enterprise tech
- Skills to create and plan content in different formats
- A background of working in different marketing channels, both offline and online
- Experience in marketing automation tools such as HubSpot
- Ability to take ownership, set goals and execute within tight deadlines (independent and ambitious!)
WHAT WE OFFER:
- An excellent chance to try new ways of working and live at the forefront of content marketing trends.
- An independent role with the possibility to grow along with your responsibilities
- A great opportunity to play your part in a global growth and success story
- A valued and important role supported by 250 colleagues globally, in a relaxed but ambitious environment
- A chance to show what you can do, take the lead, and build world-class content marketing from strategy to execution
- Competitive salary
- Company healthcare plan
- Lunch and activity vouchers
- Flexible working hours
- Possibility for hybrid work within the Helsinki area
- Comprehensive content marketing projects, from planning to independent production
- Build our multi-format content strategy, plan and create the content production
- Design and create multi-format content to build demand, educate the market and support our sales community
- Ensure that each of our content pieces has a long life and is utilized in several different ways and channels
- Analyse content analytics and devise our plans based on them
- Host active contact and content project management with the marketing service providers and extended marketing team
- Work with HubSpot, WordPress, Google tools, and social media channels
HOW TO APPLY:
Do you want to hop on this exciting journey, transforming the world of Intelligence through AI with our driven team of 250 colleagues around the world?
Great, now let us know who you are and submit your application by February 1st.
If you have any questions about the application process or the position, please get in touch with CMO Kati Tammisto on January 26th between 11:00–12:00. (+358 40 775 7162, or January 31st between 15:00–16:30 (EET) or firstname.lastname@example.org).
WHO WE ARE:
As an organization, we value strong motivation, curiosity, and an eagerness to learn. We believe in supporting our team and are committed to building exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected. Come as you are and express your uniqueness in a way that makes you shine the most! Psst, we pride ourselves on having a low hierarchy and no bureaucracy.
We are happy to say that M-Brain is the Global Leader in Competitive & Market Intelligence Solutions, one of today’s hottest and fastest-growing industries in the age of information! What we do best is revolutionize information gathering, production, and consumption using world-class AI-based SaaS services and tools. This is your chance to be a part of an exciting journey transforming the world of Intelligence through AI with us.
We have recently made significant investments into our SaaS solutions to ensure we continue to supply the very best in competitive and market intelligence technologies and services to our clients. M-Brain’s latest venture is our AI-powered content abstraction technology, which provides a transformative solution for companies producing, curating, and utilizing/consuming huge volumes of text-based content.
To find out more about M-Brain, visit www.m-brain.com